Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 days off work

This has been a great day. Why??? I'm still in my nightgown and haven't done a thing all day!! Boy, I needed this day so bad. Been a long, tiring week. Glad next week will be short. We're just hanging out today, watching movies and playing on the computer. Jess is in here with me serenading me with her flute. Sarah's in the living room on the couch watching tv. Greg is hiding in Jess's room away from the noise watching a movie. I'm sure the dogs are napping by the back door. Isn't life great??!!! Church tomorrow, then on Monday we're going to my sister's in Malvern for a family get-together/pool party. Need to decide what I'm taking to eat. That's about it. Nothing exciting going on in the Hartman household. Hope you all have a great Labor Day!

No comments: