Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday

I have not really accomplished anything today. Not that I had any real plans, anyway. Just surfed the net and roamed around the house. It's been nice. Waiting on time to pick up the kids. Then things will get lively :)
I really enjoyed church yesterday. That's the first time I've been able to say that in a while. It was nice.
Just got off the phone with Greg. He was at the doctor's office and things are going well for him. Shedding the pounds and his blood sugars are good. I'm proud of him for being able to follow such a strict diet these days. He has way more will power than I do!
Only scheduled to work Wednesday and Thursday this week. Was supposed to work tomorrow but had to cancel because of going to the dr. I'm a little anxious about this appointment. I hope it goes well.
Don't know much of anything else. Guess that's all folks!

No comments: