Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Glad to be off

I'm off work today. I was off yesterday too. Didn't get a whole lot accomplished, but then again I was tired.

Well, believe it or not, I thought I might be posting this from the local jail this morning. Trust me, you don't know how true that comment is. I almost jumped out of my van today to beat this ninth grade girl's butt. Luckily, Jess was in the van with me so I didn't. And you can't say it wouldn't have been a fair fight, because the girl is as big as I am. Well, skinnier, but just as tall, if not taller. Lucky for her, all she got was a stare down. I didn't open my mouth, but I think she got the message that I'm watching her. Part of this year has literally been hell for Sarah, thanks to this one kid. Greg said that all we can do is pray that she moves. Oh, and then he begged me to stay out of jail...

Getting ready to go to Jess's honor roll program. Then I'm going to check her and her friend out of school and we're going shopping. We're going on vacation to San Antonio in June (whoo hooooo I'm excited!!!) and we need new swimsuits. I've spent hours on the internet looking up motels. Trying to find a good deal. Greg keeps saying "just find one you like and book it" but now I'm obsessed with costs. We'll see. I really am excited, though. Wish we were leaving tomorrow!!

No comments: