Monday, May 26, 2008

Tired but happy

Oh, apparently on May 18th, I spoke too soon. Did one more 12 hour shift the other night. Actually ended up being more like 13 hours. Mostly this does not happen. It's only been since we've been short handed one night shift nurse. Now we're back up to staff, but one of the night nurses has been off a week. We just got our new schedule for June and I see I have one 12 hour shift day for the month. I'm not complaining because I also got my vacations days that I asked for. So the trip to Sea World is definitely on!!!

I am sooooo happy to be off work today. I can't tell you how excited I was last night realizing that Greg and the girls would also be home today too. We're hanging around the house, working on a few projects. Got some steaks to grill for this evening. It's gonna be a great day!!!

1 comment:

--David said...

Enjoy your day off!! We grilled out for lunch. :-)