Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Worried

Things at work are very complicated right now. I am facing the real possibility of having to look for another job. Not because I want to leave or am tired of being there. Just lots of thing beyond my control. New administration and they're out for blood. Right now I don't think I'm in their target, but some people near and dear to me are. I just don't think I can stay when they make them leave. And if it comes down to that, I'm going to be incredibly sad. So much so, that I can't even think about it right now because I'm not ready to feel that kind of hurt that I will feel if I walk out those doors for the last time. I just can't think about it, but yet it's all I CAN think about. I'm praying... it's all I know to do.

1 comment:

--David said...

I didn't know they had new people in there. I am so sorry that you are being put in that position. I will certainly be praying for you and the rest of your co-workers. Love ya!--Shan