Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just thinking...

I am so glad that I'm off for two days! Counting down the days to vacation... Waiting to see about the other job. Still have mixed feelings, but not stressed about it. That is a definite improvement for me- not stressing!!
I guess Sarah's hair is kinda growing on me. It's faded a "little" bit. Maybe I'm just getting used to it, but I'm actually starting to kind of like it. Still very mad at her, though. But I'll get over that too.
Jessica is going to band camp at Henderson next week. She's really really excited. I'm happy for her. We've got to start getting her stuff together pretty soon. Probably on Saturday. Greg will be taking her and her friend who is also going. Wish I could go too, but have to work as usual.
Don't really know much else. I'm SOOOO proud of my friend Darlene for passing her vital signs skills for her CNA class!! You go, girl!!! I knew you could do it :)

No comments: