Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not so confused

I'm almost 99% positive that I will take whatever job is offered to me to leave where I am now. More and more I realize that life is just too short. Having recently had problems with hypertension, finding out I'm in the beginning stage of osteoporosis, constantly battling anxiety and depression... it's just too much. Life is honestly too short. There will always be another job. And no, it won't be perfect. But it will be okay until the next opportunity comes along. God has a perfect plan and purpose for my life. I feel at peace that He's setting the stage to move me to the next place He wants me to be. There was a reason that I was at this facility for the past year and 4 months. Hopefully there are people there who will not forget me. I know I'll never forget them. Excited now about new possibilities...

No comments: