Sunday, June 22, 2008

One MORE last post...

I thought that last night would be my last post. WRONG!!! I just knew we'd all be up this morning in a mad dash to get going on VACATION. Well *I* am!!! The rest of the "we" are still in bed! I was up at 6:30 getting my shower, getting ready, all the while yelling out every 10 minutes "We're going on vacation!!!" Nothing. Ran butt naked through the house yelling "WE'RE GOING ON VACATION!!!!!!" Still nothing. Right now as I type, my husband is snoring in the bed, and I have yet to see my children's eyes even open this morning. So, "I" am getting ready to go on vacation... Hopefully we'll get to leave sometime today.

1 comment:

--David said...

Man, you should have called! We were up at 6:30 after the phone rang to tell Shan that she had to met Mrs. Deon at the school AT SEVEN!!! UGH!! Talk about the mad dash!! Hope you have (er, had) a great vacation!!